Post 4: My future job

When you study arts you really don't know what the hell you do in the future, thats its the true but at the same time you go to the class every day with the hope you find the answer of a question: What are in my future?...   It is a very difficult question and one of these things you don't wanna think  at all because for me is enough with the people who says: Hey! what you gonna do to work? Are you a Painter, you gonna be a teacher of that? I don't know how you study something like that, without future! 

Seriously the "future" in my mind there not exist... for my mental health just blocked in my brain. For another part i try to work to make something with the formation to wet in this university so a take subjects or courses to give me a chance to get a gob like restorations or cultural management and in parallel make my own work as an artist. I know sounds like "only grey clouds in the future of artist" but at the end of the day I see my work and also my friends work so the sky be opened and I see the airport to leave this place and be successful out.  


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sometimes I'm feel great when I think that the humans will be extinct, we don't have to thinking in the future!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I lost my hope time ago, when u study arts everything turn complicated, and there's a lot of competition and rivalry on this area :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog Sessions Artes Level 4 - Post 2: the best holidays/concert ever!

A photograph and its story