Blog Sessions Artes Level 4 - Post 2: the best holidays/concert ever!

The best concert ever is from the Icelander singer Björk in 2007. I was just a teenager and I really love Björk!! In that time I don't have a job and much less money to pay the pass, so very soon leave the idea to get the tickets... 💔😭 I remember the songs from mi first years of Björk in my life y fell nostalgia now. It was just to sad nows there one of mi favorite artist plays my favorites song in mi city and probably I miss that!! But thanks to my good fortune mi sister works in a UC football club (in a office, not play football), later announce there San Carlos stadium Bjork play their concert. I beg to mi sister and she told me: "I ask but the say NO, sorry..."  the day after the concert she give to me two tickets in a very close area!!! she lie for give a surprise... I call to my best friend who I listen Björk in break of school in MP3 with one headphone. She cry. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A photograph and its story

Post 4: My future job